2014년 6월 18일 수요일

USB Microphones + Sony ACID Pro 7 information

I wanna say "Hi!" first.. I might be busy later but not now.. so I wanna tell you guys about covering Kpop songs using karaoke instrumentals.. If you are good at audio mixing, you don't need to read this through.. you already might know..
First of all, I don't do covers because I am really bad at singing and I am not allowed to shout in my house.. ^^; I was just curious about how people do covers for kpop and found some informations on softwares and hardwares for beginners..

Yeah.. Not everything is free.. you might need to have a good microphone and an audio mixing/editing software to record your voice.

This is what I found.. My first choice.. Sony ACID Pro 7.. Yes, This is an old version but beginers like me can learn quickly and use for your cover without too much headaches. I thought about Adobe Audition but I chose Sony ACID pro because it looked much eaiser for me to use. and I can download it from somewhere.. ^^

For more information & Download trial: http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/acidpro
Take a look at Sony Music Studio if you are a Windows Vista/7/8 user for a much lighter version of ACID pro.. I am a XP user so I would just stick with ACID pro 7.

This is ACID Pro 7 Basic Tutorial

Did you just waste about 15min of your life? I am so sorry...

You can just use Audacity.. It's free and a good audio editor. I sometime use audacity to record some sounds coming out of my speakers.. That's all I use it for.. So I will learn more later..

Ok! Now, I wanna talk about microphones.. I went over to amazon.com and found really cool USB microphones.

This is CAD U1 USB Microphone and it's about $25..

  • Dynamic microphone element designed for vocals and instruments
  • Cardioid pick-up pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
  • Smooth, extended frequency response is excellent for singing, speech and instruments
  • Built in pop filter minimizes "P-popping"
  • On-Off switch for instant mute

 This is a Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphone and it's about $110.

  • Tri-capsule array - 3 condesner capsules can record almost any situation
  • Multiple pattern selection - cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional & stereo
  • Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output
  • Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voiceovers, interviews, field recordings, conference calls
  • Plug 'n play - Mac and PC compatible

here is a product review video.

OK, now you got your gears? Download an instrumental off youtube and import it to ACID pro and sing with your USB microphone! I hope this was a good information for you.. ^^

댓글 1개:

  1. Thanks for talking abouy the software and microphone! Very helpful! By the way, can you do instrumental for Rain – Where Are You Going, Oppa (어디 가요. 오빠) {Feat. Hyuna} and Wonder Girls – 두고두고 (Long Long Time) ? Thank you so much!

    답글삭제